Very hands on, with an eye for detail and quality of execution, you will own the full responsibility for all European communication activities, from strategy to execution.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (FRA based), you’ll collaborate closely with local partners, as well as with lead generation experts, thought leadership lead, innovation team… you’ll take ownership for branding, demand generation and communication, both on and offline. You are both a strategic doer and aspire to be a leader.
• Brand: Define and manage the Rise Up’s brand positioning and strategy
• Communication: Define, implement and manage the communication strategy of Rise Up on the various channels: press relations, social networks, newsletters, events, …
• Events: Plan and execute all company owned and paid events physically or virtually (trade shows, webinars, conferences, etc). Ensure, in collaboration with the marketing and sales team, the promotion of the event upstream, the selection of sponsorship type, negotiations and the establishment of the lead capture process
• Content strategy: In collaboration with CRM Manager, create, produce and distribute engaging content with high added value, using different formats and innovative approaches.
• Marketing & Product Content: Ensuring that there is a single brand positioning and tone across all communication medium and channels.
• Sales enablement: Create assets for sales, and CSMs to promote Rise Up to their customers and prospects.
• International: Prepare for international development and the associated communication strategy.