Your Mission :
As Global SEO and Inbound Marketing Manager your mission is to ensure the websites traffic as well as the conversion of its visitors into leads through suited content, messaging and strategies.
Your Role :
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will also work closely with the Global Content Manager. You will lead campaigns towards our business targets, driving reach and performance. You will also partner with our Country Manager based in UK, using your marketing and project management skills to deploy and adapt the strategy in the UK, Germany and Benelux.
Collaboration with our Sales team is vital to ensure our leads generation activities.
• Work with the Head of Marketing to build quarterly B2B marketing plans that align with the marketing strategy and hit KPIs, prepare budget plans and agree on targets and timelines
• Priority 1: In collaboration with our SEO agency, make sure to maintain the FR website’s visibility and main keywords, develop long-train keywords and find new keywords opportunities.
- Semantic SEO : Work on the blog content ( anchor text, meta descriptions, balise titles, image alt. text, anchors) and also on the messaging of the website for it to be SEO optimized.
- Plan and monitor netlinking activities and develop netlinking opportunities with platforms and partners.
- Technical SEO : Monitor and fix with the help of the agency/developers what could slow down the ranking of the website ( Web Core Vitals, Page indexations, etc.).
• Priority 2: Develop and implement the local SEO strategies in Benelux, UK and Germany will the help of our remotely located staff in these countries (country, marketing and content managers)
• Monitor and analyze all SEO activities in all countries with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, etc.
• Priority 3: Ensure lead generation from the content created by the Content Managers in all countries promoting it through the right channels (blogs, websites, emailing, social media, e-learning partners and any other media reaching the targeted audience). Adapt the strategies to the local market.
• CRO on the websites : analyze the conversion system on the websites, A/B test and implement optimization to generate more leads
• Find and implement new levers to generate leads (webinars with new partners, etc.)
• Leverage available data and insights to develop activity that is targeted, effective and efficient
• Foster strong relationships with marketing colleagues in the France, UK and other countries to share ideas, maximize opportunities and ensure consistent alignment across all B2B touch points
• Embrace the #oneteam mentality: support other areas of the marketing effort when needed