The Rise Up Marketing team has recently been reorganized in such a way that it follows the famous AARRR framework. The Marketing Insights & CRM Manager will have a key role, she /he will have to cover in priority the activation, then in collaboration with the CSM and Account Managers, the Retention and the Referral.
You are a marketing professional with a track record of creating content and generating engagement through funnel-based content marketing.
As a Business Insights referent, you ensure a constant watch on the market and the competition.
Objective: Increase Your Conversion Rate Throughout Your Sales Funnel
What does is mean:
- Know your Audience, your product and your market
- Create Informative Educational Content
- Get more great Reviews, Testimonials & Customer Stories
- Create Convincing Supporting Content
- Use Strong Landing pages and CTAs
- Reduce Friction on Forms
- Being an Automation & Data killer
- Work collaboratively with the marketing, CSM and sales team to develop, monitor, test
and optimize campaigns for all stages of the marketing and sales funnels
- Play an active role in understanding the pain points and needs of the prospects.
- Leverage the insights and market data (maturity level, penetration rate, government
funding plan, key opportunities, etc.) for Sales and Marketing campaigns
- Lead lifecycle marketing campaigns that drive MQL, SQL activation and Customers
retention; your immediate focus will be activation driven with scope expansion over time
- Experience with advanced nurture campaigns and a solid understanding of best practices
in regard to cadence, content order/funnel alignment, segmentation and more
- Understand email and landing pages best practices and how to drive engagement
through copy, personalization, dynamic content, etc.
- Ensure campaigns are effectively targeted in order to deliver highly relevant content to
- Track various user and campaign metrics and provide regular reports on trends,
constantly applying lessons across campaigns to improve engagement