As B2B Marketing & Partnership Manager your mission is to grow brand awareness, as well as playing a pivotal part in amplifying the L&D movement, inspiring and empowering everyone to skills development.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, including PR, Events, Content, SEO, Paid and Organic Acquisition. You will lead campaigns across B2B marketing and brand awareness, driving reach and performance. You will also partner with our Country Manager, using your marketing and project management skills to amplify this movement. Collaboration with our Sales team is vital to ensure our leads generation activities are informed by and offer support to the business’s sales activities.
• Work with the Head of Marketing to build annual B2B marketing plans that align with the marketing strategy and hit KPIs, prepare campaign budget plans, and agreed targets and timelines
• Priority 1: Build relationships with partners, influencers / opinion leaders and clients to increase brand awareness and inform other marketing activities
• Priority 2: Duplicate the new version of the Rise Up website in Dutch on Hubspot, in collaboration with the project manager, and adaptation of the content in Dutch (business case, white papers, …)
• Priority 3: Take the lead responsibility for developing, managing and delivering the organization’s programme of major events in BENELUX, including the annual awards, seminars, lectures, conferences, workshops, …
• Lead B2B Triggered and non-Triggered marketing campaigns, including ideation, implementation and project management, as well as managing day-to-day campaign deliverables and delivering post campaign analysis that drive future performance
• Adapt and oversee the SEO and Content Strategy, working with our global marketing team on campaign goals to optimize results
• Leverage available data and insights to develop activity that is targeted, effective and efficient
• Foster strong relationships with marketing colleagues in the UK, Global and other countries to share ideas, maximize opportunities and ensure consistent brand alignment across all B2B touch points
• Embrace the #oneteam mentality: support other areas of the marketing effort as the business need and strategy require